What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Experience the Brashear Team Advantages
- Available 9AM to 7PM, 7 Days per week
- Quick Response Time
- Consistent Market Updates to Seller
- Home Feedback Website for Seller
- Service Details and Transaction Monitoring Website for Seller
- We Market Your Home to the World Using Over 100 Websites
- Direct Mail Marketing, Target Marketing, Email Marketing, Word-of-Mouth Marketing
- Home showcased on REALTOR.com and AZCentral.com
- Cutting-Edge Technology, such as Call-Capture, Listing Text Messaging
- Professional Staging Consultation provided upon Listing Contract
- Customized Listing Website- 24 hr Access to Your Home Info
- Community, Industry, and Association Involvement
- Rapport with area REALTORS®
Why choose The Brashear Team to Sell Your Home?
- 76% of The Brashear Team real estate clients are past clients or referrals
- The Brashear Team listings have sold in an average of 51 days since January 2008. (Brashear Team historical average- 37 Days on Market)
- The Brashear Team percentage of Sale Price to List Price has been above 98% since January 2008. (Brashear Team historical average- over 99%)
- The Brashear Team’s ability to better interpret the local real estate market, allows us to help our clients determine the best price for their property, which will help the home sell in less time, for more money. Assisting our clients, with realistic pricing to sell their home, plays a huge role in producing clients satisfied with the outcome of their real estate transactions.
- The Brashear Team uses a powerful marketing plan to expose our clients’ listings to a world of potential buyers. We use time-proven systems and techniques, and state-of- the-art technologies to attract and manage buyers, and streamline the sale of our clients’ properties. A highly exposed property, and a streamlined process, will lead to more money in less time for our clients.
When you're looking for a real estate partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here